DRDO Recruitment 2020 Total 190 Posts | Last Date: 15 July 2020
DRDO Recruitment 2020 – Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) – DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory- Cognitive Technology invites application for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) – 04 vacancies, candidates who completed their B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates are eligible to apply and DRDO – Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL) for the post of Research Associate for 01 vacancy, candidates with the qualification of PhD are eligible to apply.
DRDO – Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) for the post of Scientist ‘B’ in for 187 vacancies, candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Master’s Degree in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for these jobs. Apply through online/ postal before the last date.
The detailed eligibility and application process of DRDO Recruitment are given below.
DRDO – The Defence Research and Development Organisation was founded in 1958. Its parent agency is the Ministry of Defence and the agency executive is Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy (Chairman of DRDO). The headquarters is in New Delhi. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. Around 30,000 employees including 5000 scientists are working in DRDO.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- CIPET Recruitment 2020 for Technical & Non-Technical Positions
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 for AE/AO/ARO/Technician
- AP High Court Recruitment 2020 for Sr.System Officer/System Asst
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Details:
List of current openings:
|Job Role||Vacancies||Last Date|
|JRF||04||05 July 2020|
|Research Associate||01||15 July 2020|
|Scientist ‘B’||185||10 July 2020|
DRDO DYSL – CT Recruitment 2020 for JRF:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)|
|Job Location||Chennai (TN), LAST DATE 5TH JULY 2020|
- B.E/B.Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Science/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication in first division from AICTE accredited Institute/ University with CSIR-UGC (NET) / GATE qualification OR
- Post Graduate degree in professional course (ME/ M.Tech) in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Science/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Insrumentation Engg in 1st Division both at Graduate & Post Graduate level and both from AICTE accredited Institute/ University.
Age Limit (as on 05.07.2020): 28 years
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Science: 02 posts
- Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication: 02 posts
DRDO DYSL – CT Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be made on the basis of the interview.
- The Date, time, venue and mode of interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by post and email.
How to Apply DRDO DYSL – CT Recruitment 2020 for JRF?
All interested and eligible candidates send their filled application form in prescribed format along with the required documents to the following postal address on or before 05 July 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Note: The envelope containing application should be super scribed “Application for JRF” at the top left corner.
DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory-Cognitive Technology
Defence Research and Development Organisation(DRDO)
5th Floor, IITM Research Park
Kanagam Road, Taramani